Transferring a Project
New to GVSU?
Would you like to continue a project at GVSU that you began at another institution?
- Submit a New Protocol Application for review and approval by the Institutional Review Board.
- Contact the Office of Research Compliance and Integrity with any questions regarding the extent to which you may be engaging GVSU in research once you begin working for the university.
- Notify your Authorizing Official (department head or faculty research advisor)
- Ensure departure activities are in compliance with all relevant funding agreements and university policy
- Follow relevant instructions below:
Taking your study with you:
- Submit a Closure Form to the Institutional Review Board via IRBManager
Transferring ownership of your study:
- Submit an IRB Amendment Request form to the Institutional Review Board via IRBManager.
Continuing to work with a GVSU colleague on your project:
- Submit an IRB Amendment Request form along with an Individual Investigator Agreement Form* (or contact the ORCI for alternative options)
- Ensure correct project ownership is listed in the project file