This tool is a resource for developing high-quality, student-driven projects that address a real environmental need. It can help you identify the specific needs in your community. Use the tool to:
- Explore the environmental needs in your community
- Identify potential solutions
- Put those solutions into action
As you explore your watershed, what are some of the environmental needs you see? Below are some resources that will help as you explore.
- Watershed pollution scavenger hunt
- Yard assessment worksheet
- How clear is your water? - Procedures for measuring the clarity of water in lakes and streams