LAKERS TOGETHER: Find out information about COVID-19
B.S. Respiratory Care Track A
TRACK A...is for students entering GVSU who do not currently have a respiratory care degree.
- Program starts in fall semester.
- GVSU Respiratory Care Track A application is open. Deadline for priority consideration is March 15th. Applications will continue to be accepted until all seats in the program are filled.
- At the time of submitting the application, students will have completed or will be in process of completing the required GVSU general education courses and prerequisite equivalent courses for Muskegon Community College's (MCC) respiratory care portion of the program. Refer to the 4-year Guide for detailed information.
- Students admitted to Track A will then enroll concurrently in MCC's Commission on Accreditation for Respiratory Care (CoARC) accredited Respiratory Care Program in partnership with GVSU for the next two years.
- Students return to GVSU for their final year to complete the BS RSC courses/degree at GVSU.
- Track A students must earn a bachelor degree and obtain their Certified Respiratory Therapist (CRT) credential prior to taking GVSU Repiratory Care (RSC) courses.
- Track A students must complete a minimum of 58 credits (of the required 120 graduation credits) from a senior institution/university.