State Licensure and Advanced Regulation
Certification of Education Process*:
1. Visit the appropriate Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs page for the state in which you will be employed and print the appropriate form.
2. Fill out the top portion of the form needing University signature(s) (if your signature is required, make sure to sign before sending).
3. E-Mail the completed form to Shari Bartz-Smith at [email protected].
4. Dr. Bartz-Smith will complete her portion of the form and forward it to Records.
5. Records will place the seal on the form and place the form in the mail.
*Please note that you will complete the rest of the licensure application and mail it separately on your own. You will also be responsible for having your transcripts sent which can be done by contacting the Records office.
**Do not send any money or checks, only the verification of education form.
**Typical processing time is one week within the 9 month academic calendar year, and 2 weeks mid-June to mid-August.