The purpose of the AP Awards Subcommittee is to act as a representative body for the AP Committee in the selection of AP Awards recipients that will be presented at the annual AP Luncheon. The AP Awards Committee will provide the list of awardees to the AP Executive Committee Chairperson, who notifies both the President and Human resources for providing rewards and other acknowledgments.
The Executive Committee of the Administrative Professionals (AP) Committee charges the Awards Subcommittee of the AP Committee to explore the following topics during the 2023-24 Academic year:
- Coordination of AP Awards selection process and ceremony.
- Exploration of additional methods of recognizing APs, based on results from the 2023 AP survey.
Schedule & Minutes
- September 7: 10-11 a.m. (Minutes)
- October 2: 11 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- November 6: 11 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- December 4: 11 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- January 8: 11 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- February 5: 11 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- March 11: 11 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- April 1: 11 a.m. – 12 p.m.