LAKERS TOGETHER: COVID vaccine required by September 30. Face coverings required indoors.
An Accounting Minor complements major fields of study in other departments or schools, and enables you to choose a concentration of courses in a particular area of accounting, such as financial, managerial, and tax.
This minor program is open to all students except accounting majors.
Accounting Minor specifications:
- 18 credit hours
- Includes six courses made up of two required courses ( ACC 212 and ACC 213) and four upper-division (300/400 level) accounting courses.
- Transfer students must complete at least three upper-division accounting courses at the Seidman College.
- Independent research and internship credits do not count towards the requirements for the minor.
- Only upper-division accounting courses in which the student has earned a "C-" or better may be used to satisfy requirements for the accounting minor.
- Students must achieve a cumulative 2.5 grade point average in these courses to receive the accounting minor designation.
- Courses cannot be taken on a credit/no credit basis.