LAKERS TOGETHER: Find out how we're moving forward.
The Master of Science in Taxation offers students an intensive, concentrated learning experience that explores the essential aspects of taxation and permits an in-depth investigation in areas of interest.
The Master of Science in taxation (M.S.T.) program is for students interested in expanding or continuing their education in taxation. It includes a minimum of 33 credits as described below:
- Prerequisites (if needed)
- Core courses in taxation
- Taxation or other business electives
Why Study Taxation at Grand Valley?
- Faculty members consult with firms and meet regularly with the Accounting Advisory Board, which includes partners of West Michigan firms and business leaders, to remain immersed in the field.
- Students can pursue the degree part- or full-time to fast track their studies.
- Students examine substantive tax law and enhance their analytical and research skills.
- The Robert C. Pew Grand Rapids Campus brings students to the heart of the business center of downtown Grand Rapids, MI.
- Accredited by the AACSB International.