Benefits and Privileges
RSO's have access to many university resources as listed below.
- Use university facilities as established by university policy.
- Sponsor activities and promote those activities
- Receive reduced advertising rates in campus publications and free campus notices (according to guidelines) in the Lanthorn.
- Distribute literature, flyers, posters, banners, and organizational material according to the university policy.
- Use university services and resources such as purchasing, printing, maintenance, computer services, technology, mail services (bulk mail, etc.) and Central Stores, as established by university policy.
- Receive assistance and advisement from the Office of Student Life.
- Receive awards and honors presented to university organizations and members.
- Be listed in university and Student Life publications, including the Student Life web page and the university catalog.
- Participate in university events such as Campus Life Night, IGNITE!, Homecoming, etc.
- Solicit funds on campus through programs and fundraisers. These activities need appropriate approval through the fundraising form located on OrgSync.
- Apply for funding from the Student Life Fund through the Student Senate Funding Boards according to established Student Senate policies and procedures.
- Host large campus programs larger than 50 people.