Benefits & Privileges
Registered Student Organizations (RSO's) have access to the university resources listed below:
- Use of university facilities as established by university facilities policy
- Sponsorship of activities and promotion of those activities through the GVSU Events Calendar, and the OrgSync Events Calendar
- Distribution of literature, flyers, posters, banners, and organizational materials according to university posting policy
- University services and resources such as purchasing, printing, maintenance, computer services, technology, and mail services (bulk mail, etc.)
- Assistance and advisement from the Office of Student Life
- Awards and honors presented to university organizations and their members
- Acknowledgement in university and Student Life publications, including the Student Life web page, OrgSync, and a student organization informational pamphlet given to students and parents
- Participation in university events such as Campus Life Night, Ignite!, Homecoming, etc.
- Solicitation of funds on campus through programs and fundraisers, as established by university fundraising policy
- Access to funding for: eligible equipment, campus programming, and student organization travel. These funds are provided through the Student Life Fund, which is administered through the Student Senate Finance Committee.