LAKERS TOGETHER: Find out how we're moving forward.
In the News
Virtual Trade Mission to South Africa
August 17, 2020
October 12-16, 2020
Registration Deadline: Sept. 11
Automation Alley is seeking Michigan companies to join its virtual trade mission to South Africa, a nation with a strong demand for Michigan-made products, services and technologies, including:
- Medical equipment
- Health care services
- Environment and pollution control technologies
- IT and information communication technologies
- Renewable energy
- Agriculture technologies
- Attend virtual matchmaking meetings with potential buyers and end users of your products, services and technologies
- Meet the key players you need to know to be successful in South Africa
- Attend business meetings and conferences with government officials and industry leaders who will share their firsthand insights about the opportunities and challenges of doing business in South Africa
This mission may also include an option to participate in the online Africa Health Exposition 2020. The exhibition is Sub-Sahara's largest annual health care event that attracts more than 10,000 health care and trade professionals from 67 countries worldwide.
Be sure to ask about Michigan's State Trade Expansion Program (MI-STEP), which may qualify your company to receive up to a 50 percent reimbursement for the costs of participating in the mission.