Events » Basics of Exporting - Live Virtual Training
This live virtual training takes place over three (3) days to provide you with six (6) hours of valuable content that attendees would receive from one of our full-day, in-person sessions. Join us during these live virtual sessions on February 9, 10, & 11 from 9-11 am each day to learn the Basics of Exporting.
For those responsible for export and/or compliance, this seminar will provide a foundational understanding of the most important things you need to know to be a successful exporter. You will also learn about valuable resources available to help your company grow its exports.
- Understanding Export Transactions
- Creating Export Documentation
- Filing of Export Declarations in AES
- Use of Incoterms® 2020
- The Importance of Value, HS Classifications & Country of Origin
- Use of Free Trade Agreements, such as USMCA
- Setting Up Export Recordkeeping
- Managing Export Compliance Risk
- Export Resources Available
The sessions deliver six hours of virtual Basics of Export training over three days as follows and will include digital resources to assist in learning the material and as a future reference for your business:
- Session One: Tuesday, February 9th | 9:00 to 11:00 AM EST
- Session Two: Wednesday, February 10th | 9:00 to 11:00 AM EST
- Session Three: Thursday, February 11th | 9:00 to 11:00 AM EST
A link to the virtual training will be sent to registrants 24 hours before the first session.
Sponsored by: LR International
VAGTC's Live Virtual Training Policy - Van Andel Global Trade Center’s (VAGTC) reserves the right to record live virtual training sessions for archival purposes, on-demand library purposes, or makeup sessions for paying registrants who may have missed a session due to extenuating circumstances. Live virtual training sessions will not be recorded for attendee distribution purposes following the session. Global trade is an ever-changing landscape and VAGTC believes offering live virtual training where attendees can ask questions and receive responses in real-time is crucial for the success of learning trade topics and is an added value for those attending these events. Read the full policy here.
Tuesday, February 9, 2021
9:00 AM - 11:00 AM