Lost or Stolen Passport

If your passport is lost or stolen, contact the U.S. Embassy in your host country.  The U.S. Embassy will inform you of the procedures for reporting a lost or stolen passport and will give you instructions on securing a replacement.  Click here for a link to the U.S. Embassies and Consulates around the world www.usembassy.gov

Page last modified April 28, 2014