The SSN has been established to provide a structured framework of student-faculty interaction that will lead to further student success. Research demonstrates that students who develop strong relationships with peers and professors early in college are even more successful and persist to degree completion more effectively.
- Connect with a faculty member
- Develop a network aimed at your success
- The network helps the university feel smaller and more manageable
BENEFITS OF BEING IN SSN
The network is a form of mentorship that aims to connect you to faculty and students invested in YOU!
- Learn about student success resources
- Develop strategies for academic success
- Venue to receive guidance from a faculty member throughout the year
- Receive helpful feedback to assist in your development