Group Fitness Event Staff
Currently accepting applications.
Responsible for facilitating group exercise classes and other Recreation & Wellness events. This position reports to the Fitness & Wellness Program Coordinator.
- Complete the Employment Application.
- Submit resume, cover letter, and class schedule.
Start Date: Fall 2023
Duration: Academic year or until graduation
Hours: Varies, 4-12 hours/ week depending on availability.
Location: Recreation Center Fieldhouse, On-campus Living Centers
- Prefer fitness facility experience.
- Must be CPR and First Aid certified
- Prefer sophomore or junior level students, but not required.
- Must have previous experience with successful supervision.
- Must have excellent verbal and interpersonal skills, organizational skills, and attention to detail.
- Must have a strong work ethic.
- Appearance must be clean, neat and professional.
- Follow all Recreation & Wellness department policies.
- Set up and monitor facilities.
- Supervise classes
- Check passes
- Implement policies
- Handle customer service issues
- Inventory and maintenance of equipment
- Other duties as assigned