Currently accepting applications.
Responsible for providing fitness and wellness services, including fitness assessments, equipment orientations, and personal exercise programs.
- Complete the Employment Application.
- Submit resume, cover letter, and class schedule.
Start Date: Fall 2023
Duration: academic year
Hours: part time, flexible around academic schedule
Location: Allendale, Recreation Center some downtown hours may be requested
- Must have at least 3 semesters remaining as a GVSU student
- MOV 320 & 321, Exercise Testing and Programming
- MOV 300, Kinesiology
- MOV 304, Exercise Physiology
- Must have excellent time management, customer service, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Experience in health, fitness, or related field
- Attend scheduled meetings and training sessions
- Fulfill mentorship responsibilities as needed
- Provide UFit services to clients
- Conduct health and fitness assessments
- Design individualized exercise programs
- Lifestyle management and goal setting with clients
- Equipment orientations
- Client file management
- Assist with Fitness and Wellness programs, special events, clinics, and presentations
- Other responsibilities determined by interest and qualifications of applicant