The Department of Occupational Science & Therapy takes great pride in the quality of graduates that come through our program.
This quality is evident in the following points:
- 94.5% 3 year aggregate pass rate for first-time test takers (2015, 2016, 2017) on NBCOT National Certification Examination. The overall pass rate for GVSU OT grads during this time was 100%.
- 100% of Our Graduates who want to work in the field of occupational therapy are employed in the field
- State-of-the-Art Facilities Including:
- The NEW Raleigh J. Finkelstein Hall
- Patient Simulation Labs
- Human Occupations Lab
- Cook-DeVos Center for Health Sciences Building
For Information relating to the MSOT Hybrid Program, please click on the 'OT Hybrid Program' tab to the left.