Ingrid Johnson Receives Pew Teaching Excellence Award 2019
The Pew Teaching Excellence Awards offer GVSU faculty an opportunity to celebrate the work of their peers as teachers who inspire our students across the disciplines.
This award is based on the following criteria, which are not ranked by order of importance, nor exclusive:
- Uses multiple approaches in classroom/laboratory instruction and evaluation
- Stimulates intellectual curiosity in students
- Shows evidence of being current in field/discipline
- Demonstrates commitment to student learning as instructor, role model, or positive influence on career development of students
- Reflects on past teaching experience to improve current practice
Congratulations Dr. Johnson!
Share this spotlight
Return to the listing of faculty spotlights.