The purpose of this scholarship is to reduce the financial pressure
on students and their families and make a Grand Valley education
accessible to students from all backgrounds. This need-based
scholarship will ensure that financial need does not become a barrier
to intellectual and personal growth.
To qualify, students must:
- be accepted or currently enrolled at GVSU
- must be an undergraduate junior or senior enrolled for 12 or more
credit hours in marketing
- must have a cumulative GPA of a 3.0 or greater
- must maintain satisfactory academic progress according to the
norms established by the University and the Office or Financial Aid
- Preference will be given to an active member of the American
Financial need may be considered, and will be demonstrated by the
completion of the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
This scholarship may not be renewed.