The undergraduate marketing minor is an 18-credit-hour program open to all students except marketing majors. The minor consists of five required courses and one elective. In addition to the five courses, students must complete one elective from 300- and 400-level courses in marketing (may not use MKT 490 or MKT 499 for this requirement). Students must achieve a cumulative 2.5 GPA in these courses to receive the marketing minor designation. Courses cannot be taken on a credit/no-credit basis.
Marketing Minor Specifications:
There are five marketing courses required:
- MKT 350 - Marketing Management (3 credits)
- MKT 351 - Consumer Behavior (3 credits)
- *MKT 352 - Marketing Research (3 credits)
- MKT 375 - Marketing Ethics (3 credits)
- MKT 451 - Marketing Strategy (3 credits)
*Requires prerequisite STA 215
Need help? Contact Seidman Undergraduate Advising for assistance.
ADDITIONAL MARKETING DEGREE OPPORTUNITIES