Mission, Vision, Values
To promote juvenile justice by supporting the effective administration of justice, providing education and training, advocating for sufficient funding, and quality data to maintain an informed, transparent system.
Court-Involved youth shall be treated in an appropriate manner within the least restrictive environment that offers effective treatment and ensures public safety.
Juvenile Justice Vision 20/20 is a leader by promoting and supporting the transparent administration of:
- Fair and equitable justice
- Individualized, effective interventions to address the needs of youth and families; and
- Accountability that builds safe, resilient youth, families, and communities through cultural humility.
Enhancing the effectiveness of the juvenile system through unified voice and collaboration:
- High Performing
Strategic Focus Areas Representing Action Teams
(Revised February 2022)
- Advance the Unique Purpose of the Juvenile Court
- Advocate for Enhanced Juvenile Court Performance
- Advocate for Reliable, Adequate, and Sustainable Funding
- Support a Strong, Well-trained, Informed Juvenile Justice Workforce