Why Join Juvenile Justice Vision 20/20?
Juvenile Justice Vision 20/20 is a grassroots organization formed in 2010 to serve as a collective voice of leadership and advocacy within the juvenile justice community in Michigan. Benefits of membership include:
- Participate in the collective voice of juvenile justice
- Participate on JJV2020 Action Teams
- Access information about training events and emerging issues postings, research on emerging issues, resources, etc.
- Discounted rates for trainings and events
- Opportunity to network and exchange ideas with a unique and diverse community of juvenile justice professionals
- Ability to vote on issues impacting membership (only available to Regular and Retired members)
- Ability to hold office (only available to Regular members) and much more!
Regular Membership ($25): Any person who works in juvenile justice, including but not limited to: court staff, public and private agency staff, law enforcement, academics, and has a commitment to the preservation and improvement of juvenile justice in Michigan. Regular members may vote, hold office and serve on Strategic Focus Action Teams.
Associate Membership ($25): Any consultant, vendor or other person who is interested in the improvement of the juvenile justice system. Associate members may not vote or hold office but may serve on Strategic Focus Action Teams.
Retired Membership ($25): Upon retirement from the juvenile justice system, any regular member in good standing is eligible. Retired members may not hold office but may vote and serve on Strategic Focus Action Teams.
Student Membership ($15) Student Membership Addendum: Any student enrolled full-time or part-time in a degree program with an interest in juvenile justice may become a Student Member. Student membership may continue as long as proof of enrollment is provided annually. Student members may not vote or hold office but may serve on Strategic Focus Action Teams.