LAKERS TOGETHER: Find out how we're moving forward.
Welcome to the Juvenile Justice Vision 20/20 website
Please explore this site for more information about Juvenile Justice Vision 20/20, Action Team projects, and juvenile justice resources!
Training Events and Resources
If you have been unable to attend a training event in the past, please check out the Conference and Event Archive for information and resources about:
- Engaging Parents and Families
- Marijuana: Legalization, Limits and Lessons Learned
- Youth Mental Health
- Juvenile Substance Abuse
- LGBTQI Youth - Part One, Part Two
- Girls and Juvenile Justice
- Mental Health
- Human Trafficking
- Risk/Needs Assessments and Effective Case Management
- Risky Online Behavior, Treatment Options for Youth who have Experienced Trauma, and Safety and Security for Juvenile Justice Professionals
- Autism, Trauma Informed Care, and Juvenile Justice Legal Updates