We are excited to annouce our first in-person training since the pandemic began! Save the date for an informative event, themed "The Post-Pandemic Impact on Juvenile Justice Youth". The conference will take place June 16th and 17th at Grand Valley State University's Pew Campus in downtown Grand Rapids. Check out the announcement for more information.
Welcome to the Juvenile Justice Vision 20/20 website
Please explore this site for more information about Juvenile Justice Vision 20/20, Action Team projects, and juvenile justice resources!
Training Events and Resources
If you have been unable to attend a training event in the past, please check out the Conference and Event Archive for information and resources about:
- Engaging Parents and Families
- Marijuana: Legalization, Limits and Lessons Learned
- Youth Mental Health
- Juvenile Substance Abuse
- LGBTQI Youth - Part One, Part Two
- Girls and Juvenile Justice
- Mental Health
- Human Trafficking
- Risk/Needs Assessments and Effective Case Management
- Risky Online Behavior, Treatment Options for Youth who have Experienced Trauma, and Safety and Security for Juvenile Justice Professionals
- Autism, Trauma Informed Care, and Juvenile Justice Legal Updates