Welcome to the Juvenile Justice Vision 20/20 website
Please explore this site for more information about Juvenile Justice Vision 20/20, Action Team projects, and juvenile justice resources!
Thank you for Attending the 2018 June Training Event!
If you were not able to attend, or would like the information electronically, feel free to view documents for the 2018 June Training Event: Substance Abuse in Juvenile Populations: Trends, Treatment and Tools. Additional workshop summaries and information will be added as it becomes available.
Feel free to contact email@example.com with any questions!
2018 Membership Information
In order to extend the benefits of membership to as many juvenile justice professionals as possible, membership fees are currently $25 ($15 for students). Join us here to register for membership for calendar year 2018 to save on training registrations, have access to historical resources and more!
Training Events and Resources
If you have been unable to attend a training event in the past, please check out the Conference and Event Archive for information and resources about:
- LGBTQI Youth - Part One, Part Two
- Girls and Juvenile Justice
- Mental Health
- Human Trafficking
- Risk/Needs Assessments and Effective Case Management
- Risky Online Behavior, Treatment Options for Youth who have Experienced Trauma, and Safety and Security for Juvenile Justice Professionals
- Autism, Trauma Informed Care, and Juvenile Justice Legal Updates
October 11, 2018 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
More information coming soon, but save the date for the Juvenile Justice Vision 20/20 October Training Event!