Thank You for Nominating! Save the date for next year's reception on January 23rd!
- Nominations are being accepted from October 31st to November 30th.
- While faculty, staff, and students can all nominate, only students can be nominated.
- Nominators can nominate up to 10 people for "I am Grand Valley"
What Is "I Am Grand Valley"?
- Coordinated by the Office of Student Life, "I am Grand Valley" is a leadership recognition program for GVSU students. Since 2003-2004, the program recognizes student leaders who display and utilize strong leadership skills that contribute to the campus and beyond. As essential elements of the University community, these students include student employees, leaders in student organizations, resident assistants, students that excel in the classroom, and so on. Faculty, staff and students nominate students through a simple, noncompetitive nomination process that is designed to include many GVSU students. The popular I am Grand Valley t-shirts given to and worn by these students encourages campus involvement and student leadership.
I Am Grand Valley Leadership Reception
- ALL nominators and nominees are invited to attend the reception held on Wednesday, January 24th from 3:30 PM - 5:30 PM to celebrate the accomplishments and leaderships that the nominees display!
- Held in the Grand River Room of the Kirkhof Center
- Light snacks and refreshments are provided!