How To Make The Most of Your Benefits
Medical Attention 24/7
Seeing the doctor just got easier. Get care, anytime, anywhere, from a board certified doctor with virtual care. Great for things like pink eye, allergies, bites and stings, cold and flu, sinus issues, and more.
When you're in Michigan, you can access virtual care through Spectrum Health Now. Here's how it works:
- Connect with Spectrum Health Now one of three ways:
- Log into or create a new member account at www.priorityhealth.com, click my health care, click get started with Spectrum Health Now.
- Download the Spectrum Health Now app. Log in with your member account credentials.
- Call Spectrum Health Now at (844) 322-7374.
- Click or ask to schedule your appointment.
- The Spectrum Health Now team will ask you a few health questions, including a brief description of your current symptoms.
- You'll be connected to a care provider who can get you on the path to better health.
For further assistance, view these resources:
- Virtual Visit Step-By-Step Guide
- Spectrum Health Now FAQ's
- Spectrum Health Now Behavioral Health Information
Find a Doc
Find a provider that fits your needs, your plan and your budget. You can search by category, specialty, location and plan type right from your member account. Find a doc now.
Cost Estimator Tool
Different facilities charge different prices for the same procedure, which means you could be overpaying for care. Knowing your out-of-pocket costs before your care could save you thousands. After all, you wouldn't book a vacation without first knowing the cost. Shouldn't the same apply to your health care? Priority Health's newest tool, the Cost Estimator, combines doctor and facility pricing information with your personal benefit and deductible balances to give a close estimate of your out-of-pocket costs, giving you a say in how you spend you health dollars.
Save your money by visiting www.priorityhealth.com.
Saving and earning money is easy with Priority Rewards. By using the Cost Estimator to shop for high-quality, lower-priced care, Priority Health members can earn rewards ranging from $50 to $200. See the list of procedures eligible for a reward and watch the video to the right to learn more.
Priority MOM, which stands for Maternity Offering for Members, is a Priority Health program designed to help you and your family navigate health care costs and coverage throughout your pregnancy and beyond. The goal? To promote healthier pregnancies and support you with resources during this exciting time in your life. Review the flyer to learn how Priority MOM works.
Understanding your health can be confusing, but Priority Health is here to help you:
- Learn to manage your conditions like asthma, hypertension and diabetes
- Connect with resources to help you be your healthiest
- Find an in-network doctor or specialist
- Navigate the health system and coordinate your care
THRIVE @ GVSU
Thrive at GVSU is a voluntary, confidential and free program:
- Trained coaches provide a confidential sounding board for a variety of physical, emotional, social, and other hurdles and help you reach goals.
- The three-month program is open to all medical benefit eligible faculty and staff and covered spouses/household members.
- Investing in your wellness helps improve your life now and in the future.
- Earn $100 for participating in the three month program.*
Diabetes Prevention Program
If you have pre-diabetes or are at risk to develop type 2 diabetes, you can improve your health and quality of life by participating in a diabetes prevention program. Omada is the online option that is available at no cost to GVSU faculty, staff, household members and dependents that participate with Priority Health as their insurer. Omada offers the nationally recognized diabetes prevention program proven to reduce the risk of developing type 2 diabetes by up to 71% according to the Centers for Disease Control. Visit the Priority Health website for more information.
Travel Assistance Program
Assist America provides global emergency medical services for you and your dependents. If someone becomes ill or injured while traveling more than 100 miles from home or is in a foreign country, Assist America provides support with medical referrals, monitoring, evacuation, repatriation, and much more.
Employees that are eligible for life insurance also receive travel assistance through TravelConnect. TravelConnect is a comprehensive program that can bring help, comfort, and reassurance if you face a medical emergency while traveling 100 or more miles from home. You can find a complete list of services and contact information here.