Wednesday, November 2, 2022 | 11 a.m. - 2 p.m. Location: Grand River Room, Kirkhof Center
The Majors Fair offers an opportunity for students to explore major choice options with faculty from various departments across the University. This event provides an informal way for students to engage with faculty members to discuss major choices and future career opportunities. Our alumni are invited to participate which gives students an opportunity to network and learn about the world of work.
Majors Fair Objectives:
- Provide information about academic majors to current GVSU students who are exploring/undecided or are considering secondary and competitive admission programs.
- Assist students in choosing a major so they can declare and set up an academic plan earlier, preferably before scheduling classes for the upcoming semesters.
- Provide a less formal environment for students to talk to faculty, professional staff, and alumni about majors and career options.
- Provide an opportunity for students to learn more about career opportunities related to specific majors from faculty members and the Career Center.
- Nov 2, 11:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m., In-Person event!
- All majors at GVSU will be represented with info to share
- Alumni will also be there to talk with you about how majors can lead to a variety of career options.
- Great way to explore… You don’t want to miss it!