2023 Camp Wrap Around Program: Bonus Fun
Who: EoW Campers that would like to learn more about STEM
When: Flexible Sessions in July, August & October to engage with campers on Zoom
What: Materials for at home activities will be sent to your house. Students can engage in the experiments at home and then join an online session with camp staff to talk through questions, challenges, and to share what they accomplished.
Participants will make an honest effort to meet the following expectations:
- Attend 3 virtual sessions
- If my camper is not able to attend any of the three online sessions, I will submit a photo of the lab in lieu of attendance.
- Complete the end of session evaluation
- Attend the November 5th Family Fun Event on campus @ GVSU
- Campers will be invited to present their learning at this event and share it with their family, friends and community. Other Community STEM providers will also engage with families for fun, hands-on events. The event is open-house style.
Energizing Our Weekend Family Fun Event 2022