LAKERS TOGETHER: COVID vaccine required by September 30. Face coverings required indoors.
Blackboard: Student Login
How to get to Blackboard:
There is always a Blackboard button on the GVSU homepage
Login to Blackboard:
If you have trouble Logging into Blackboard, please be sure to clear your browser cache for All Time and then restart your computer. But please be sure you follow all of the steps in the Instructions on the IT Clear Cache Page. After you restart your computer and go to https://mybb.gvsu.edu, you should see a login screen like this:
- Go to http://mybb.gvsu.edu
- Click the Login to Blackboard with your GVSU Network ID & password. That will bring you to the Single-Sign On page.
- Use your ID and password you use to login to Bb normally, do not use your email address or Gnumber, just the part before @mail.gvsu.edu.
- Enter your password
- Click LOGIN.
Blackboard Mobile App
Please blank out the “Grand Valley State University” and then type it again. You should get a screen that looks like the one to the right.
If you still don’t see the screen above, please delete the app and reinstall it.
We have started using Single Sign On (SSO) for Blackboard at GVSU and that requires the web login on the app. Again, be sure you are only using your Login ID, not your email address for user name.
An easy troubleshooting technique is to clear your cache closing out of your browser and then trying to log back in. More steps can be found on IT pages.
Resetting Passwords in Banner
- Log into Banner.
- Click on "Personal Information"
- Select "GVSU Student Network Account Password Reset"
- Enter a new password
- Re-enter the same password
- Click Submit