Disciplinary Records Requests/Dean of Students Certifications
Typical reasons for submitting such requests include:
- Student Acceptance into Medical School
- Employment Opportunities
- These are often US government employment opportunities
- Opportunities to Study Abroad
- Student Transfers to Other Institution
- A student has enlisted in the military (Character References)
When submitting a disciplinary record request form:
- Information pertaining to disciplinary records will not be released unless a release form is signed, such release forms will not be provided. Usually the institution or company asking for the information provides a release form.
- Areas that are to be completed by the applicant must be fully complete before the form will be processed.
- Requests pertaining to student disciplinary records may be submitted in person (STU 202) or via e-mail to [email protected].
- Submissions will be processed within 3 - 5 business days.
Requests surrounding academic performance should be submitted to the Registrar's Office at [email protected].