LAKERS TOGETHER: Find out how we're moving forward.
Application materials should be submitted electronically through the "AAPI Online" service (accessed at www.appic.org) by November 15, 2017. A complete application file will include:
- A cover letter addressing how our internship program fits with your training goals and interests
- APPI online application
- A current curriculum vita
- Copies of all official graduate transcripts
- Three letters of recommendation (using the Standardized Reference Form), preferably at least two from people who have direct knowledge of your clinical skills
- Due Date for all Materials: November 15, 2020
- Starting Date: July 19, 2021
This internship site agrees to abide by the APPIC policy that no person at this training facility will solicit, accept or use any ranking-related information from any intern applicant.
Grand Valley State University is an affirmative action, equal opportunity institution. It encourages diversity and provides equal opportunity in education, employment, all of its programs, and the use of its facilities. It is committed to protecting the constitutional and statutory civil rights of persons connected with the university.
Internship Match Code #135811
Please note: University regulations require that if you are matched with our site, the university will conduct a criminal background check at no cost to you. While employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background check, a criminal conviction is not an automatic bar to employment at the University Counseling Center. Cases are considered on an individualized case by case basis. Eligibility for employment will be determined by the administration of the University Counseling Center and Human Resources Office.