Abraham Eapen, Psy.D.
Coordinator of Group Services
Psy.D., Licensed Clinical Psychologist
Mahatma Gandhi University, India (B.A.), Bangalore University, India (M.Sc.), Wright State University (Psy.D.)
StrengthsFinder Top 5: Harmony, Analytical, Futuristic, Focus, Restorative
Approach to Therapy: My clinical approach is integrative, incorporating perspectives and strategies from cognitive-behavioral, systems, feminist, and interpersonal framework. I value providing a collaborative, strength-based, and empowering space to explore individuals’ experiences.
Campus and Community Involvement:
- Asian Student Initiative Committee
- Liaison for My Success Check survey
Areas of Clinical Interest:
- Career Assessment/Counseling
- Holistic Health
- Multi-racial and multi-cultural student issues
- Asian American mental health
- Spending Time with family and friends
- Watching movies
- Playing badminton, cricket, table tennis, and racquetball
- Tasting food from around the world
- I lived in three countries for more than five years- Qatar, India, U.S.
- I'm interested in various traditional healing traditions such as Reiki and Acupressure
- My first language is Malayalam (South Indian language)