For the health and safety of the Grand Valley community, remote academic instruction will continue through June 17. The Admissions office is available to answer calls Mon.-Fri. from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. at 616-331-2025 or 1-800-748-0246 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional instructions and updates at www.gvsu.edu/coronavirus
- Jean Nagelkerk, Ph.D., FNP, Vice Provost for Health, Grand Valley State University; Organizing Committee Chair
- Luis Tomatis, MD, FACS, FACC, Director of Medical Affairs, Richard M. DeVos Family, Colloquy, Colloquy Founder
- Mary Barr, RN, MSN, NP-C, Nurse Practitioner, Spectrum Health Medical Group
- Jeff Byrnes, PhD, Professor of Philosophy, Grand Valley State University
- James Bonner, LMSW, MBA, Senior Director of Patient Experience, Spectrum Health
- Matthew Denenberg, MD, FAAP, FACEP, Chief Medical Director, Helen DeVos Children’s Hospital
- Paul Farr, MD, (retired), former Chair, Mercy Health Saint Mary's; Past President, Kent County Medical Society and Michigan State Medical Society
- P. Douglas Kindschi, Ph.D., Professor of Mathematics and Philosophy and Director of the Kaufman Interfaith Institute, Grand Valley State University
- Anne KlineBauer, MBA; Director, Resident & Specialty Practices, Spectrum Health Hospital Group
- Aly Mageed, MD, Division Chief, Pediatric Blood & Marrow Transplant, Helen DeVos Children’s Hospital; Associate Professor of Pediatrics, MSU College of Medicine
- Jean Nagelkerk, Ph.D., FNP, Vice Provost for Health, Grand Valley State University
- Khan Nedd, MD, Vice Chair, Grand Rapids African American Health Institute
- Bryan Pilkington, Ph.D., Associate Professor, School of Health and Medical Sciences, Seton Hall University
- Markay Riippa, MA, BSN, RN, CNML, HEC-C, Clinical Services Manager, Mercy Health Saint Mary’s, The Lacks Cancer Center
Emeritus Committee Members:
- Peter Coggan, MD, MSeD
- Giovanna Guerrero, Ph.D.
- June B. Hamersma
- Father Mark-David Janus, Ph.D.
- Harry J. Knopke, Ph.D.
- Rabbi Albert Lewis, DHL
- The Rev. Neal Plantinga, Jr., Ph.D.
- Paul Reitemeier, MA, Ph.D.
- Jim Resau, Ph.D.
- Julie Davis Turner, Ph.D.