Chemistry Success Center
Welcome to the Chemistry Success Center!
GVSU students in 100- and 200- level chemistry classes can visit the online Chemistry Success Center for free tutoring from chemistry faculty and student tutors. No appointments needed.
The CSC will be closed Sunday, October 24 - Tuesday, October 26 for Fall Break
Fall 2021 In-Person CSC Schedule
In-person CSC tutoring is available in Padnos 399:
- Monday - Thursday: 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Friday: 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Fall 2021 Online CSC Schedule
Online CSC tutoring is available:
- Sunday - Thursday: 5 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Click the button below to access the Online Chemistry Success Center (GVSU login required).
Looking for other GVSU tutoring resources?
- Both appointment and drop-in chemistry tutoring services are available - please scroll down for more details.
- Some sections of CHM 109, 115, 116, 230, 231, and 232 are supported with Peer Assisted Study Sessions (PASS).
- Looking for tutoring for a different subject? Check out GVSU Tutoring Resources.
- Schedule an individual 50 minute tutoring appointment in advance. Online and in-person appointments are available.
- You can meet once, occasionally, or every week.
- Select the tutor you work with each visit.
- Best for in-depth review of course material.
- To learn more about appointment tutoring or schedule a session, click the button below.
Chemistry Success Center Drop-In Tutoring
- Visit any time center is open.
- No appointment needed.
- Time spent with tutor depends on demand.
- Help is provided first-come, first-served basis, so there may be a brief wait.
- Click the button below to access the online Chemistry Success Center. GVSU login is required.
Questions? Please contact Chemistry Success Center director Sarah Clark at firstname.lastname@example.org.