September 5, 2017 from 6 - 8 p.m. in Lot H
Registration for student organizations and businesses will close on 8/29/17 at 6pm.
Please note: Because this event is outside, we have scheduled a rain date in case there is inclement weather. The alternate rain date will be Sunday September 10 from 6-8 p.m. We will try our best to notify you within a reasonable amount of time if we will be switching the event to the rain date.
Campus Life Night is GVSU's annual student organization fair! Learn about all the student organizations and campus departmental resources GVSU has to offer. Businesses and non-profits have the opportunity to introduce themselves to the more than 4,500 students who attend this annual event. Come be a part of the one of the biggest GVSU student traditions on-campus!
- Learn about the 400+ registered student organizations on campus
- Meet campus department staff and learn how you can benefit from GVSU's countless resources for students
- Receive giveaways and freebies
To make the most impact at Campus Life Night, review the following:
- Actively engage new students that are walking by.
- Be informed and positive to make everyone feel welcome!
- Have a sign up sheet so you can follow up with potential new members.
- If a student doesn't seem interested or engaged, please be respectful and don't pester them.
- Consider bringing candy or other giveaway items to bring more people to your booth!
As always, be respectful of our campus and clean up the area surrounding your booth after the event.