January 12, 2018 from 6 - 8 p.m. in the Kirkhof Center
Student organizations, please REGISTER HERE! Registration for student organizations and campus departments will close on 12/15/17.
Students do not need to register for this event, just show up between 6-8pm in the Kirkhof Center!
Please note: Due to limited space, Campus Life Night 2.0 is for student organizations and GVSU campus departments only.
Campus Life Night is GVSU's once a semester student organization fair! Learn about all the student organizations and campus departmental resources GVSU has to offer. Student organizations and campus departments have the opportunity to introduce themselves to the more than 4,500 students who attend this annual event. Come be a part of the one of the biggest GVSU student traditions on-campus!
- Learn about the 400+ registered student organizations on campus
- Meet campus department staff and learn how you can benefit from GVSU's countless resources for students
- Receive giveaways and freebies
To make the most impact at Campus Life Night, review the following:
- Actively engage new students that are walking by.
- Be informed and positive to make everyone feel welcome!
- Have a sign up sheet so you can follow up with potential new members.
- If a student doesn't seem interested or engaged, please be respectful and don't pester them.
- Consider bringing candy or other giveaway items to bring more people to your booth!
As always, be respectful of our campus and clean up the area surrounding your booth after the event.