Campus Life Night + Student Orgs
A match made in Student Life heaven.
Why should I register for Campus Life Night?
Campus Life Night is the best way for your Student Org to kick off the year! Not only will there be thousands of new students but thousands of returning students dying to join your student organization. This is the single biggest event on Grand Valley campus and the perfect place to spread the word about your student org's upcoming events and initiatives.
That sounds awesome! How do I impress my fellow Lakers?
- Actively engage new students that are walking by.
- Be informed and positive to make everyone feel welcome!
- Have a sign-up sheet so you can follow up with potential new members.
- If a student doesn't seem interested or engaged, please be respectful and don't pester them.
- Consider bringing candy or other giveaway items to bring more people to your booth!
- As always, be respectful of our campus and clean up the area surrounding your booth after the event.
Pro-tip: Having an interactable for students to use (spinning wheel, game, etc.) will keep them at your booth longer.