Collective Access Local Consortium
CollectiveAccess (CA) is free open-source software for managing and publishing museum and archival collections. This regional consortium group has been established to share our insights and development plans with other users or learn how others in the area of using CollectiveAccess for their collection needs.
Meet up events will take place on an annual basis and are open to anyone currently using or interested in using CA.
- Media Workflows for Museum Professionals
September 26, 2017
Grand Valley State University - Grand Rapids Campus
Featured Projects and Users:
Featured Project: Art at GVSU
Art at GVSU is a free mobile application for the iPhone and Android devices that provides access to the more than 13,000 pieces of art in the university's collection.
Art at GVSU features:
- tours with Google Maps implementation
- complete artwork lists of every GVSU building
- lookup tools to find additional information on your favorite artwork
- full social media integration
For additional information, please contact:
Assistant Director of Galleries and Collections