Richard R. Rediske, Ph.D.
Senior Program Manager & Professor
BIO 452: Watershed and Wetland Management
HNR 280: World Water Issues
CHM 111: Green Chemistry
- Net trophic transfer efficiencies of PCB Congeners to lake trout (Salvelinus namaycush) from its prey [more]
- Polychlorinated biphenyl congener distributions in burbot: Evidence for a latitude effect. [more]
- Population Dynamics & Toxin production in Gleotrichia echinulata for Silver Lake, MI [more]
- Studies to support the 319 Flat River Watershed Planning Project [more]
- Water Issues in Developing Countries [more]
Areas of Expertise
- Conducting research dealing with the fate and transport of chemicals in the environment, sediment toxicity, ecological effects of contaminants, and chemical/biological processing of nutrients in watersheds.
- Providing technical oversight for the environmental chemistry program.
- Hazardous waste site assessment and remediation.
- Biogeochemical cycling and processing in watersheds.
- Environmental Toxicology.
- Analytical Chemistry.
- Public speaking for professional and lay audiences.
- Curriculum Vitae [pdf]
- Ph.D., Environmental Health Sciences, 1986 - University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI
- M.S., Water Resources Science, 1975 - University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI
- B.S., Biology, 1974 - Bowling Green State University, Bowling Green, OH