For the health and safety of the Grand Valley community, remote academic instruction will continue through June 17. The Admissions office is available to answer calls Mon.-Fri. from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. at (616) 331-2025 or (800) 748-0246 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional instructions and updates at www.gvsu.edu/coronavirus
BIO 452: Watershed and Wetland Management
CHM 380: Contemporary Toxicology
CHM 111: Green Chemistry
Areas of Expertise
- Conducting research dealing with the fate and transport of chemicals in the environment, sediment toxicity, ecological effects of contaminants, and chemical/biological processing of nutrients in watersheds.
- Providing technical oversight for the environmental chemistry program.
- Hazardous waste site assessment and remediation.
- Biogeochemical cycling and processing in watersheds.
- Environmental Toxicology.
- Analytical Chemistry.
- Public speaking for professional and lay audiences.
- Curriculum Vitae [pdf]
- Ph.D., Environmental Health Sciences, 1986 - University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI
- M.S., Water Resources Science, 1975 - University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI
- B.S., Biology, 1974 - Bowling Green State University, Bowling Green, OH