Phi Theta Kappa
Phi Theta Kappa Scholarship
Award amount: up to $1,200 (renewable up to a total of two consecutive years)
- Recognizes the outstanding members of the Phi Theta Kappa (PTK) Honor Society
- Must have a total cumulative community college grade point average of 3.5 or higher and be a member of the PTK Honor Society
- Must be a graduate of an accredited community college in Michigan and have earned an associate's degree
- Beginning Fall 2018: Must be a graduate of any accredited community college and have earned an associate's degree.
- Must be admitted to GVSU as a new, full-time student for fall enrollment
- Must maintain 3.5 grade point average at Grand Valley and complete 25 Grand Valley credits to renew the scholarship
- Requires full-time enrollment
- Must complete a separate application by March 1 to be considered. Visit myScholarships to apply.
Student's also have the opportunity to earn grants to support study abroad opportunities.
To learn more about the Study Abroad Program and other Phi Kappa Phi awards, visit www.phikappaphi.org/awards