Phi Theta Kappa
Phi Theta Kappa Scholarship
Award amount: up to $1,200 (renewable up to a total of two consecutive years)
- Recognizes the outstanding members of the Phi Theta Kappa (PTK) Honor Society
- Must have a total cumulative community college grade point average of 3.5 or higher and be a member of the PTK Honor Society
- Must be a graduate of an accredited community college in Michigan and have earned an associate's degree
- Beginning Fall 2018: Must be a graduate of any accredited community college and have earned an associate's degree.
- Must be admitted to GVSU as a new, full-time student for fall enrollment
- Must maintain 3.5 grade point average at Grand Valley and complete 25 Grand Valley credits to renew the scholarship
- Requires full-time enrollment
- Must complete a separate application by March 1 to be considered. Visit myScholarships to apply.