MSPC 2023 National Qualifier (4th and 5th place) and Honorable Mention Awards
The top 5 posters in each grade level category are sent to the national competition. Other noteworthy posters are awarded honorable mentions. Students creating either type of awarded poster will receive a certificate recognizing their achievement.
- Sage Sallese, Amar Podrug, Kenay Muniz-Perez; Explorer Elementary School; "What can we learn about students' cultures?"
- Declan Stevens, Henry Pluim, Jaxson Linder, Eyman Adkins; Explorer Elementary School; "What do students think about history?"
- Quinn Palmer, Landon Karsten, Jaxson Abel, Malayna Pagan; Discovery Elementary; "Do you cheer for Michigan or Michigan State (or neither)?"
- Evelyn Wells, Scarlett Marfia, Scarlett Posthumus, Emerald Then; Discovery Elementary; "What kind of snacks do you eat after school?"
- Everly Kowalski, Carolyn Zimmer, Omari Hawkins; Discovery Elementary; "What is your favorite genre to read?"
- Fernanda Perez, Arish Gurung; Explorer Elementary School; "How do students manage caring for planet Earth?"
- Quintin Widmaier-Ramsey, Valeria Quintino, Trent Kabanda; Explorer Elementary School; "How do students and their families take responsibility of their money?"
- Audrey McGuire, Brooklyn Thomasma, Jennifer Driver; Explorer Elementary; "Taylor Swift Statistics"
- Kevin Harris, Yvan Nguyen; Discovery Elementary; "What is the Most Common Cookie?"
- Jayla Atkins-Gray, Peyton Tyler; Discovery Elementary; "Do You Fidget?"
- Ja-Htoi Mahkawng, Aleah Tepper; Discovery Elementary; "Favorite Drink"
- Caleb Hinkle; Discovery Elementary; "What Languages do Discovery Students Speak Outside of School?"
- Robin Lian, Peter Lin; Discovery Elementary; "Do You Have a Bedtime?"
- Matilda Gorkowski; Explorer Elementary; "Fast Food: Healthy or Unhealthy?"
Ethan Koss, James Raicevich; Armada High School; "Is There a Correlation? Sleep & GPA"
Abigail Groen, Aubrey Alcini; Armada High School; "What Do You See?"
- Vikram Krishnan; Sripriya Krishnan; "Digital Vs. Print : Which mode is more effective in reading?"
- Addison Westfall, Danielle Kook; Armada High School; "Does Playing Sports Affect Your GPA?"
- Thalia Johnson; Catholic Central; "Coffee vs Tea"
- Mary Finkler, Anna Lee; Catholic Central; "Do you stop at stop signs?"
- Konstantinos Smyrnis, Landon Bush; Saline High School; "True Proportion of Ford Cars in Saline"
- Laney Alig, Leyla Konovalova, Nora McGillicuddy; Saline High School; "Socioeconomic Class and SAT Scores"
- Will Winslow, Peyton Widen, Blake Woodrel; Saline High School; "Free Throw Shooting: Is Peyton Lying?"
- Hollie Ann Dilworth; Saline High School; "Does listening to classical music while you memorize increase the amount of words you can remember?"