MSPC 2021 Honorable Mention
2020 National Qualifiers and Honorable Mention
We did not receive enough posters in the K-3 category to award beyond 1st through 3rd place.
- Murron Henderson, Ruby Kennedy, Yahtziri Juarez-Elizalde; White Pines Intermediate School; "How Long Do You Do Homework?"
- Ryder Shelley; Ian Miller; White Pines Intermediate School; "Faster Reading, Better Grades?"
- Maggie Tuntevski, Laurel Meeuwsen, Natalie Hughes; Mary A. White Elementary; "COVID-19"
- Lucas Fischer; Aubrey Fox; Mary A. White Elementary; "Recycling"
- Regan Hawley; Stella Huntington; Mary A. White Elementary; "Does Sign Language Differ Between Countries?"
- Nysa Mulmudi, Katie Goosen, Max Grant, Gavin Knowles; Ada Elementary; "Skittles vs. Sour Patch: Which is the favorite?"
- Brockton Boerema, Alfredo Ellis, Turner Johnson; White Pines Intermediate; "Jump to the Beat"
- Saniya Mishra; Forest Hills Central High School; "We Prosper... At What Cost?"
- Lyndsie Naniewicz, Kassidy Custard, Samantha Kook; Macomb Academy of Arts & Sciences; "Where are Shark Attacks Most Common?"
- Ella McIntyre, Kayla Demick; Macomb Academy of Arts & Sciences; "How Does School Testing Affect Students' Stress?"
- Jasper Viviano, Carson Szalka; Macomb Academy of Arts & Sciences; "What's the Most Popular Color of Candy?"
- Sydney Upton, Giovannino Virga; Macomb Academy of Arts & Sciences; "How Do People Like Their Masks?"
- Luke Nawrocki, Samantha Pado; Macomb Academy of Arts & Sciences; "The Power of Suggestion: How Will It Affect Teen Decision?"
- Tristan Dobrzynski; IA Okma; "F1 Racing: Luck or Skill"
- Isabel Gil; Forest Hills Eastern High School; "Contentment in Times of COVID-19"
- Abbie Kubat; Koinonia; "Animal Innovations"
- Aaron Jiang, Luke Swanger; Saline High School; "Growing Tomatoes"
- Claire Hubbard, William Harding; Macomb Academy of Arts & Sciences; "Do Dogs Improve People's Moods?"
- Noah Cafagna, Jaxon Anderson, Bryan Jordan; Macomb Mathematics Science Technology Center; "Can Teenagers Truly Multitask?"
- Tammy Lam, Gabrielle Godin, Lourdes Del Rio; Macomb Mathematics Science Technology Center; "Are High School Students More Anxious Than Normal?"