Student Job Opportunity
February 11, 2020
Are you a curious person who likes to learn about different topics? Do you like talking to other students about ideas? Apply to become a research consultant!
Research consultants help students with the entire library research process including:
- Brainstorming and narrowing topics
- Exploring existing research
- Finding quality information, including peer-reviewed and scholarly sources
- Reading and evaluating sources
- Avoiding plagiarism
- Citing sources
Research consultants work in the Knowledge Market alongside consultants from speech and writing. We work around your class schedule and offer many leadership opportunities.
- Starting wage: $10.85/hour
- Application deadline: March 13
Students of all majors are encouraged to apply! We also have a graduate assistantship available. The application can be found online at www.gvsu.edu/km.