Who? Where? When?
The 10th annual sHaPe Camp will be held July 15-18, 2019!
sHaPe (Summer Health Activities and Professions Exploration) is a one-week day camp introduction to the health professions for boys and girls. sHaPe is hosted by Grand Valley State University's College of Health Professions and the Regional Math and Science Center.
Participants must meet ALL of the following criteria:
- be between the ages of 12-15
- be entering 8th or 9th grade in the fall
- be Michigan residents
- not have attended sHaPe Camp in the past
Preference will be given to students living in the Grand Rapids Public Schools district.
Camp will be held 8:45am-4:30pm each day.
Sessions will be held at the GVSU Cook-DeVos Center for Health Services and Raleigh J. Finkelstein Hall in downtown Grand Rapids.
301 Michigan Street N.E.
Grand Rapids, MI 49503
- The camp is FREE.
- Lunch is provided each day.
- Transportation will be available based on need.