ID Cards - Official Retirees & Emeritus Faculty

ID Card

Get your Grand Valley Retiree ID Card!

Official Retirees and Emeritus faculty can receive an ID card through the Human Resources Office located in 1090 James H. Zumberge Hall on the Allendale Campus. Contact Human Resources at 616-331-2215 to schedule a time to get your photo taken.

If you have an ID card and have misplaced it you may contact Human Resources at 616-331-2215 to receive another one.

Page last modified January 19, 2017