Grand Valley State University is committed to providing a safe and inclusive space for all students. A variety of methods are available for community members wishing to share a concern or submit a complaint. These include, but are not limited to, the reporting options below:
- Academic Integrity
- Alcohol and Drug Self-Referral
- Student Misconduct
- Student Organization Misconduct
- Student Well-Being
- Resource Concerns
- Academic Concerns
Any instance where someone felt belittled, disrespected, or isolated based on their identity.
- Sexual Assault
- Dating/Domestic Violence (Intimate Partner Violence)
- Sexual Exploitation
- Murder/non-negligent manslaughter
- Manslaughter by negligence
- Aggravated assault (non-domestic)
- Motor vehicle theft
- Liquor law violations
- Drug violations
- Illegal weapons possession
- Hate crimes
The Grand Valley Police Department website includes telephone numbers for emergency and non-emergency reporting.
GVSU Anonymous Reporting is available for individuals who prefer to report concerns to the University anonymously through a system hosted by a third-party provider.
Visit the University Policies website for more information.