Small Group Training
Are you ready for a workout that challenges your body and mind? Register for small group training and get rid of the same old routine and get ready to improve your workout!
- 8-week training program led by Certified Personal Trainers
- Learn proper lifting technique and training theory
- Build strength in a supportive community
- Motivating, knowledgeable, and non-judgmental environment
Small Group Training provides the opportunity for participants to experience the benefits of working with a certified personal trainer, while completing exercises and workouts within a small group of goal-oriented individuals. This is a great option for those that are looking for an effective, high quality workout that is focused on skill development, motivation and enhanced fitness at a very affordable cost. (Less than $2-3 per workout!)
This year, we are using the MindBody app. To sign up for a class...
- Create an account or sign into the MindBody app (Apple Store or Google Play).
- Select your preferred class you would like to enroll in through MindBody.
- Locate the class by following the signs posted in the South Complex guiding you to the greeting area between Fields 2 and 3.
Winter 2019 Recap
Are you getting bored with your current exercise program? Do you feel like you’re stuck in a rut with your conditioning and have trouble figuring out what exercises to do or how to switch your weight training up? This Fitness Fundamentals class may be the one for you!
- Learn how to utilize a variety of exercise and strength training methods to reach your goals more effectively and efficiently
- Discover new ways to apply training concepts and ideas to build healthy habits
Strength in the Sun
Do you already have some experience weight lifting, but haven’t gotten the opportunity to get back into a weight room? This class is the one for you! Our Strength in the Sun class will focus on teaching you how to get back to your original form after a break through finding baseline lifting measurements, progressing foundational movements, and retesting of progress at the end of the semester.
Women on Weights
Women on Weights is a class taught by women for women! This class will focus on building skills and confidence using a variety of training methods, debunking common myths about women and weight lifting, and navigating intimidating gym environments.
- Welcoming, inclusive environment open to all experience and skill levels
L.I.F.T. (LGBTQ Inclusive Fitness Training)
A supportive and safe environment for individuals who identify in the LGBTQIA+ community and allies to perform strength-based workouts. Certified instructors are available to provide guided workouts and proper instructions for lifting and technique