Small Group Training
Are you ready for a workout that challenges your body and mind? Register for small group training and get rid of the same old routine and get ready to improve your workout!
- 6-8-week training program led by Certified Personal Trainers
- Learn proper lifting technique and training theory
- Build strength in a supportive community
- Motivating, knowledgeable, and non-judgmental environment
Small Group Training provides the opportunity for participants to experience the benefits of working with a certified personal trainer, while completing exercises and workouts within a small group of goal-oriented individuals. This is a great option for those that are looking for an effective, high quality workout that is focused on skill development, motivation and enhanced fitness at a very affordable cost. (Less than $2-3 per workout!)
Winter 2019 Recap
Are you getting bored with your current exercise program? Do you feel like you’re stuck in a rut with your conditioning and have trouble figuring out what exercises to do or how to switch your weight training up? This Fitness Fundamentals class may be the one for you!
- Learn how to utilize a variety of exercise and strength training methods to reach your goals more effectively and efficiently
Women on Weights
Women on Weights is a class taught by women for women! This class will focus on building skills and confidence using a variety of training methods, debunking common myths about women and weight lifting, and navigating intimidating gym environments.
- Welcoming, inclusive environment open to all experience and skill levels
L.I.F.T. (LGBTQ Inclusive Fitness Training)
A supportive and safe environment for individuals who identify in the LGBTQIA+ community and allies to perform strength-based workouts. Certified instructors are available to provide guided workouts and proper instructions for lifting and technique