LAKERS TOGETHER: Find out how we're moving forward.
Summary of the Process
- Establish Steering Team to lead campus efforts (review mission/values, hone university strategy, refine and establish university KPIs with university leadership).
- The Steering Committee will host several Advisory Convenings throughout the strategy development process to engage even more stakeholders. The Advisory Convening is comprised of extended representative groups including the full President’s Cabinet, Provost’s Cabinet, Executive Committee of the Academic Senate, Student Senate Cabinet, GSA Executive Committee, AP Executive Committee, Alumni representatives, and other college-level community advisory committee representatives.
- Engage campus and external constituents in development process.
- Faculty governance, student senate, AP & PSS groups and BOT review, provide input, and endorsement.
- Wrap up by November 2021.
- Division, college, and unit strategic plans put in place fall 2021/winter 2022 to operationalize university strategy+KPIs.