Online RCR Training and Certification
The RCR course you are required to complete will be listed in CITI based on your program name. These can be found in Question #1 on the "Add a Course" screen. See below for instructions to access CITI.
CITI: Getting Started Instructions
1. Click the CITI logo above. If that link does not work for you, go to citiprogram.org and select "Log In." At the next screen, select, "Log in through my institution" and choose "Grand Valley State University" from the list.
2. Enter your GVSU network ID and password. This will take you to your CITI dashboard.
3. To add a course: Click "Add a Course" and answer the questions on the next screen to select the course(s) you wish to complete.
4. Once the course is added, click the name of the course to launch the content. You must read and click on the attestation that appears before you are allowed to begin the modules.
5. Complete all required course modules and quizzes. You will receive a certificate of completion once you have successfully passed the course. You can take the course at your own pace and are not required to complete the course in one sitting. If you do not pass the first time, you can take the course again.
For further details, consult the CITI User Manual.