AXA 24/7 Travel Assistance Services – Gallagher Global Assistance
While abroad, AXA Travel Assistance Services will help:
- Locate a qualified health care provider for medical referrals
- Provide multilingual assistance coordinators and medical professionals
- Prescription support
- Pre-trip: AXA can help research doctors that can prescribe a
specific medication in the host country, and research any
restrictions on bringing medication into the host country.
- During travel: AXA can help find a physician who can provide a
prescription in-country. If a prescription is banned from the
host country, AXA can help identify a legal alternative.
- Answer any general medical or security concerns
- Coordinate medical evacuation, repatriation, security evacuation
Prior to Departure
Contact AXA Travel Assistance Services for:
- General questions about your upcoming trip
- A pre-existing condition
- If you need to make arrangements to see a doctor in the host country.
- Sign-up for health and security email alerts through the AXA website
- Review country specific reports that will make you a more informed traveler.
The Global team at Gallagher works closely with the 24/7 travel
assistance team at AXA to monitor all cases for their client schools
and they call their program offering Gallagher Global Assistance. When
you call one of the telephone numbers below you will be greeted by the
AXA team with “Thank you for calling Gallagher Global Assistance” and
you will be connected with a customer service representative. AXA is
your lifeline while you are traveling.
Contact AXA 24/7 Travel Assistance by calling:
1-866-693-6873 (from outside of the US)
1-312-935-9242 (from inside of the US)
For non-urgent matters, you may also email at: [email protected]
Create an AXA account. Before you travel outside your
home country, you should prepare yourself by logging onto the AXA
website where you can sign up for health and security email alerts or
review country specific reports that will make you an informed traveler.
1. Visit www.acetravelassistance.net and
go to the Travel Intelligence Portal.
2. Click on “Get Started”.
3. You will be asked to create your account using your username,
email and password.
4. A confirmation email will be sent to your email address. Verify
your account with the link provided in the email.
5. You will then be directed to the website portal where you can
login using your username and password.
6. You can edit your profile which includes a variety of language options.
7. After you create your account, please visit the Google Play or App
Store to download the Travel Eye app to your phone.
8. Open the app and look for the the standard login method with
username and password section at the bottom of the screen. Use your
username and password to login to the app.
While abroad, AXA will help locate a qualified health
care provider, receive a prescription or simply answer any general
medical or security concern you may have so you get quality medical
care and advice.
In an emergency, AXA can ensure that you get
immediate care whether it requires evacuating you to a center of
medical excellence or closely monitoring your condition with local
doctors. Keep in mind that AXA can also take care of all the details
associated with your situation such as making travel arrangements for
family members so you can focus on getting better
Payment for Medical Services
Many hospitals or medical centers may require payment at the time of
service. If this occurs, you will be responsible for paying for your
care and submitting receipts to Health Special Risk for reimbursement
of qualified expenses. Information on how to submit a claim is
available on the website. Please refer to the plan
brochure for reimbursement claim instructions.
If you are hospitalized or wish to schedule a doctor’s appointment
ahead of time, please contact Gallagher Global Assistance so that they
may contact the hospital on your behalf and try to arrange for direct
payment to the hospital.