Students who are accepted to participate in a future study abroad program should closely monitor their email for updates from the Padnos International Center. Students are encouraged to maintain a high level of flexibility and understanding given the unprecedented nature of the Coronavirus pandemic. All future participates are encouraged to move forward with a parallel plan in the event that future study abroad suspensions become necessary. We advise all future participants to carefully review the cancellation and refund policies of their program before making a financial commitment. Students who are interested in making changes to their program or location are encouraged to contact the Padnos International Center to explore alternative options. As always, the safety and security of faculty, staff and students is GVSU's top priority.
The Padnos International Center continues to offer virtual advising as well as a wide range of other virtual programming. Please watch for updates on our events calendar!
GVSU continues to welcome and support our international students, scholars, faculty and staff. We will not tolerate bullying or discrimination. Let's all do our part to keep our community safe and welcoming!
- About Coronavirus 2019 (CDC)
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- COVID-19 Misconceptions
- What Can I do to stay safe?
- International Air Transport Association (IATA)
- Country Specific COVID-19 Information from U.S. Embassies and Consulates
- UN World Food Programme – COVID-19 Travel Restrictions
- UN International Civil Aviation Organization COVID-19 Airport Status
For additional information, please visit GVSU Updates on COVID-19 (Coronavirus)