LAKERS TOGETHER: COVID vaccine required by September 30. Face coverings required indoors.
Dr. Harold Schnyders
Professor of Physics
158 Padnos Hall of Science
Department of Physics
Tel: (616) 331-2833
Fax: (616) 331-3740
- Ph.D. Michigan State University
- Professor of Physics, Grand Valley State University, Aug. 2016 - Present.
- Associate Professor of Physics, Grand Valley State University, Fall 2008 - 2016.
- Assistant Professor of Physics, Grand Valley State University, Fall 2003 - 2008.
- PHY 220/221: College Physics I & II.
- PHY 230/231: Principles of Physics I & II.
- PHY 234: Engineering Physics.
- PHY 302: Advanced Laboratory.
- Experimental Condensed Matter Physics.
- Yongsheng Zhao, Wenge Yang, Harold S. Schnyders, Anke Husmann, Ganghua Zhang, Yang Ren, David L. Price, Ho-Kwang Mao, and Marie-Louise Saboungi, "Pressure-induced charge density wave phase in Ag_(2−δ)Te," Phys. Rev. B 98, 205126 (2018)