Keara Anderson '20
Rockford Family Eyecare/Optometric Technician
1. Tell us about your journey since graduation.
After struggling to find a job in my field in the area, I ended up finding a position at a private optometry practice as an optometric and lens technician. I have since decided to continue my education and apply to optometry school, so I am currently finishing up some prerequisites.
2. Share a favorite Grand Valley memory.
My favorite GV memory is all the late nights spent doing homework in Kennedy with my friends - especially when pizza was involved!
3. What's the best piece of advice you've ever received?
The best advice I've received is to remember that no one is perfect, we're all just making it up as we go along, and that some people are just better at making it look easy.
4. List three words you would use to describe your Grand
Chaotic, fun, expensive
5. What difference would you like to make in the world?
I'd just like to know that the things I do make an impact in someone's life, even if it's small.