Conversations of Color Dialogue Series
Conversations of Color are open and honest discussions about race, popular culture, identity, and current events. The goals of this ongoing series include:
- To provide a space to hold difficult and challenging dialogue
- Provide context and clarity to issues happening in the world around us
- To assist students in understanding the complex issues of identity and how they affect us as individuals and a campus community
The discussions are expertly facilitated and ground rules set the stage for inclusive, fruitful and impactful discussions.
Conversations of Color happen monthly and are scheduled on Wednesday from 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m. The event will be presented virtually.
The one hour conversation includes:
- Introduction of Facilitator
- Establish ground rules to create a "safe space" for dialogue
- Shared information and context of topic
- Prompt questions from facilitator to start dialogue
- Shared learning among peers
Come join the conversation!